Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Most Boring Day!

The other day I woke up and I was very excited because I was going to hang out with my friends. We were gonna go to a movie and then go hang out downtown and go get something to eat.
I tried to text my friends several times about our plans for that night, but they wouldn't respond. Finally, my friend Winston did, and he said that he had to cancel his plans because he was going out of town. One after the other, my remaining friends said that they couldnt hang out that night. When it turned out that I had been turned down by all of my friends, I didn't even bother to shower that morning because I had nothing to get ready for.
I thought about doing homework but was too lazy.
I layed on my floor for about 30 minutes trying to think of something to do, but I couldnt.
Then I went outside to throw the ball for my dogs, but my dad had taken them to the vet, so I wacked some trees with sticks for a little while. I almost decided to run but then decided that I didn't feel like it.
I walked back in the house and ate a peanut-butter and jelly and it tasted kind of boring. Then I went to watch TV and ended up watching 'Parental Control' for about 3 hours (even though I hate that show). Finally I got on the internet and watched YouTube videos for about 2 hours.
Then the day was over so I went to bed, but I couldn't really sleep all that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment