Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Write: Entry # 20

I've been trying to finish a short story in this class that is very important to me, but I keep getting pre-occupied with stupid blog entries that take up all my time. I really just want to work on the story, becaue I dont have time to work on it outside of school. There's so much that I need to get done now, but all of it is happening at the same time. Jeez, it gets exhausting.
Something happened that made me mad yesterday. Somebody laughed at the dreams of someone who is near and dear to me. The person was doing the laughing because they didn't think the dreams of the person would ever come true. I say, all the more power to the person who has the dreams. At least they have something that they are willing to work for. I think this person's dreams will come true, because they are good at what they dream of. The person who laughed has no right to do it because they are 44 years old and unemployed...so yeah, they're one to talk. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment