Friday, October 2, 2009

5 Remarkable Things in My Life

I helped out some homeless people this year.
I met one of my favorite horror directors and my favorite fake serial killer.
I went on a trip to the mountains with my dad.
I got a new puppy, two goats, and some duckys.
I started my senior year of high school.

When I heard that Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 was being filmed in Georgia, I flipped my...stuff! The Halloween horror franchise has always been one of my favorite ones. Michael Myers has always been my favorite horror movie serial killer. In addition, Rob Zombie is one of my favorite horror film directors because I like the way he pushes the envelope. I then became determined to find a way to get to the set and see H2 being filmed and watch it happen.
So I skipped school for a day and drove down to Newborn, Georgia where I got to watch a big party scene for the movie being filmed. There were big set pieces, people in costumes, and naked chicks galore! I had to make three visits to Newborn before I finally met everyone I wanted to. I didn't get back from one of those visits until 3:00 AM. On my first day, I met the guy who plays Michael Myers, Tyler Mane, and Scout Taylor Compton, the girl who plays the main character, Laurie Strode. On the third day, which really was the charm, I did some lying and managed to meet 3 legends: Rob Zombie, Malcolm McDowell, and Brad Dourif. I got autographs from all these people and several pictures. After all of this, I was sad when I finally saw the movie and it sucked BIG TIME! Too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment