Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Computer Virus

The poor kid. He just wanted to do his paper. He just wanted to get an A, get his report card, and go out with his crush.
Not if I had anything to do about it.
This kid, this young boy, he had been crushing on the same girl since he was in the seventh grade. He was in the eleventh grade now, so that's a fairly good amount of time. She had finally started showing some interest in him, and they had planned to go hang out that weekend. The kid was sure that he would be able to kiss her and officially make her his own.
He just had to get an A on his next English paper that he had to do. If he did that, his C+ grade in the class would be bumped up to a B, his parents would be pleased, and they would allow him to go out.
So I weaved my way in and out of circuits, through a couple of hard drives, and finally through his Wi-Fi system until I was planted firmly in his computer. All he had to do was open the email...and he did.
As soon as he opened it, I brought his computer crashing down to Hell.
At this point the kid was over three-fourths of the way through his paper. That was when I completely erased it from the face of the earth.
After having the computer fixed, he found that his paper still could not be recovered. I had taken good care of it.
He attempted to write it several more times, but each time I was on top of him like white on rice. I erased each one. Even when he attempted to use a different computer, I followed him.
When the kid's English teacher became sick of his excuses, the teacher gave him the C on the report card.
The kid's parents didnt believe his excuse either. They weren't pleased, and they grounded him for a week, and he wasn't able to hang out with the love of his life.
So she went out that weekend and met another guy with whom she fell madly in love. She hooked up with that guy and never looked back at the kid. I had killed his paper, and his love life.
Mission Accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment