Thursday, October 8, 2009

10 Things That Annoy Me

1.) When people take out their problems on me.
2.) People in couples that are addicted to each other.
3.) People who say our president is black (he's biracial, you idiots).
4.) People who suck at driving.
5.) Drugs and Alcohol (and the people who do them).
6.) Crappy rap (thank you, Lil' Wayne).
7.) Girls who think you're jockin...when you're not.
8.) People asking me if I've heard of a song that I introduced everyone to.
9.) Styles people think are cool but are cliche (e.g. Wayfarers)
10.) Racists

When People Take Their Problems Out on Me:
I mean seriously, it just p*sses me off. I dont care if you had a bad day at work, if you had a bad day yesterday, or if you're having a bad day, dont be jerk to me for it. Some shining examples of this would be when "people" get into an argument and one of the "people" in that argument turns around and takes it out on you by getting mad or something. Sometimes the person who takes it out on you does this to appease the other person they are in the fight with.
This definitely applies to teachers also. Just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean you need to give your students an impossible pop quiz or some stupid crap like that. Teachers also dont need to intentionally make the class unenjoyable or hard just because they're in a foul mood. Overall, I just really hate it when people do this. If you're having problems, go hit a punching bag, exercise some of that aggression off, or go hit up some drugs if you're a lame drug-doer. Dont take your crap out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment