Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 Relatives

Max. Jena. Carol.

Max has a problem. I believe that he has tourettes syndrome because he cant stop cussing. He also takes naps just about all day and we cant get him to stop from sleeping. I have to drive him to school all the time and it really cheeses me off because it is taking him forever to get his driver's lisence. Freakin poo.

Jena is my sister. I dont see her all that much because she is busy going to college at UGA. I could visit her, but I hardly ever make the time to because I am busy with school. I hope that she is doing well though. She has a dog named Ruthie who is a pain in the butt because she is really loud and she barks all of the entire freakin time all day every day twenty-four hours inside of a day.

Carol is my mammy. She takes care of me and she makes me brownies, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie, dorito casserol, Brunswick stew, chocolate chip cookies, and a whole bunch of other yummy stuff. Gosh I'm hungry now. My mom also has an animal buying addiction which is why we own 4 mini donkeys, 5 dogs, 2 piggies, about 10 chickens, and like 10 duckies. They are all cuddly though, and I love them very much. I like to go up and visit them because it is a lot of funny fun for me...when I do that.

This blog is so boring. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment