Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Weekend POV/ Goat POV

My POV
This past weekend I went up to my mother’s house in North Carolina where I spent a lot of time with our many animals. We have a barn and field complete with chickens, miniature donkeys, pigs, and two new baby goats. I went down to the barn to go play with the animals and feed them. When I let the goats out of their stall I had a lot of trouble getting them back into it. The bigger goat kept charging the donkeys and reared up at some of the donkeys and our pig, Rosie. All of the animals followed me around for food and begged until I finally gave them some snacks. Overall, they were bad.

Goat’s POV
This weekend I met a new boy named Will. He was really nice and came to play with me and my sister. He fed us yummy snacks. I cried out whenever I knew he was outside the stall for him to come play with us. When he finally let us out, I was so excited. The first things I did once I was outside of the stall was charge Rosie the pig, because she had bit my little sister earlier that week. I didn’t want to go back in the stall, and I didn’t feel obliged since Will still hasn’t even given me a name to call me by. Will left after only two days, and I miss him. I hope he comes back to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment